- Each patient is treated with the utmost respect for the Golden Rule: “Treat others as you would want to be treated yourself.” This means compassionate, thorough care that creates a personalized relationship between the orthodontist, collaborating providers and the family.
- We are committed to providing each patient with the highest quality of orthodontic care available.
- Although early evaluation of young patients is integral to understanding the growth and development of each individual, the orthodontist’s role is to distinguish between those problems that either require no immediate treatment, or treatment that can be accomplished in a future, single phase. Hence, not all patients are enrolled in treatment but many are placed on a surveillance schedule to monitor continued growth and development.
- Emphasis on maintaining full communication with the patient’s dental and medical co-therapists is of utmost importance. Patients immediately become aware of the caring and personal atmosphere of our practice.
- After three decades of clinical practice and teaching, these values have served to:
- Create extremely satisfied patients;
- Develop trusting and confident referrals; and
- Maintain an equally compassionate and dedicated staff.
Our goal is to provide our patients with the highest standard of orthodontic treatment and an enjoyable experience. We are happy that you are visiting our web site. Please feel free to e-mail or call us with any questions. Thank you for stopping by!